Indian censorship: The Band of the Banned
What do you do when Islamic fundamentalists murder 200 people? Why, you censor anyone who criticizes Islam, of course! At least, that was India’s response, when it forced Indian ISP’s to censor the following 17 websites. None of them advocate terrorism – they just dare to blaspheme against Islam.
The Band of the Banned
- The Jawa Report
- Exposing the Leftz (aka, OpiniPundit)
- The Pirate’s Cove
- Merri Musings
- Princess Kimberly (now defunct)
- Editors in Pajamas
- Commonfolk Using Commonsense (their old website banned)
- My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- Hindu Human Rights (down – by govt?)
- rahulyadav.com (404)
- dalitstan.com (404)
Please republish the list on your own blog to show your stand against censorship!